Monday, November 14, 2011

Au Revoir Paris! Day Five.

We were so sad to leave the IBIS aka IBS Hotel 
and its amazing breakfast.
Crepes, croissants, baguettes, pound cake, nutella, jams, and fruit seriously the works. 
Sure beats cereal and yogurt every morning at the centre. 
Musée d'Orsay
Last stop on the list of museums we had to see.
This building is really cool it was built in an old train station.
It was filled with Degas, Van Gogh, Monet and some Renoir.
All super great. But I'm so use to seeing them they are losing its great affect. Museum OVER LOAD.  
Eiffel Tower last visit.
Once upon a time my friend Audi went to Paris at the end of her study abroad and took a picture for me to complete when I made my journey to Paris...

Audi in June & Me in November
I love my girls!
Picture perfect day!
We be smangin' all over the world.
In serious awe of the Eiffel Tower. 
Nothing I love more.
Bye bye Notre Dame
We love running into the missionaries!
Last meal at Gina Creperie 
I miss my nutella & coconut crepes!
In between last minute shopping for souvenirs and thrift shopping I had to get a French Macaroon before I left. 
Meet Kenzie. I like her.
Waiting for our train to take us home.
Never felt so good to sit down felt like the first time all week.
Welcome home.
 I will forever love coming home to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment