Monday, November 21, 2011

Life Is Better At The Theater.

The Lion King
Started off the week with a night in the safari. 
The colors and costumes were seriously so great!
The opening act 'The Circle of Life' left me in chills.
I felt like it brought my childhood memories to life on stage.

Breaking Dawn
Whats better than a some vampires and wolfs?
Watching it in London. Yep pretty great.
The theaters here are way smaller and so is the screen.
Which is weird.
But theres never a line. Walked right in opening day 
and LOVED every second of it.

Last but not least...
Easily my new favorite show of all time.
I've never laughed so hard in a musical before.
The little kids stole my heart and the adults were hilarious.
I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend my Saturday afternoon with my good friend Maggie.


No comments:

Post a Comment