Sunday, November 13, 2011

Paris! Day One.

Take the Chunnel to Paris in my life time
CHECK!
Once we arrived in Paris we were set free to explore the city for the week on our own.
Paris wasn't what I expected. 
I had the Hollywood view of it in my head. 
But when really it's so dirty and full of sketchy people. 
Made me a little nervous and the language barrier didn't help.
But It was still so beautiful. 
Boat Tour around the river. 
Best idea ever.
We got lunch at a street vender and made our way around town.
Bree and Tomato Baguette.
My favorite. [I get it from my momma]
We headed back to the hotel to get warmer layers so we could go back to the Eiffel Tower at night so we could see it shine.
As I turned the corner and the Eiffel Tower came into view I seriously couldn't believe my eyes. It was the most magical thing I've ever seen. It didn't look real. It looked as if it was floating in the sky. This made being in Paris seem even more real. 
Day one was a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment