Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Winter Wonderland.

Christmas Carnival! 
One plus of living in London is that Christmas spreads through the city right after Halloween.
Christmas is already my favorite holiday and this took my excitement to a whole new level.
I was like a little kid waking up on Christmas morning walking through the carnival and all the markets.

Power Tower
Best ride ever. 
Staring over my favorite city being held up so high for over a minute anticipation raising and then dropping fast to the ground and doing it all over again. Couldn't think of anything better.
This year Christmas will be different. I'm not sure if its because I've been getting excited for over a month already from the lights, parades, and huge santa's or the fact that Christmas means I'll be home back with my family.
I'm pretty sure it's a little of both. 
Either way I can't wait for Christmas!
Merry Elfmas!
P.s. I may or may not have gone two nights in a row and plan to go back as much as I can before I head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment